Comment on page
1. Please check if the chat/conversation is assigned in your name. 2. Please check your user & role access, if it is "member" the user can only view chats which are assigned to them. Note: If the user is mapped to a member access then the user can see only those chats which are assigned to them.
Please check whether your roles and responsibilities are mapped as admin or owner.
- In the conversation page, on the left hand menu you will have a tab name called OPEN where you can see all your team members conversations.
- The open conversations are listed based on the recent conversations of Gallabox user with the customers.
- Check the API details of the automated template messages to see if only that agent's name is mentioned. If yes, please change the type to "notification".
- Check whether while using google sheet broadcasting you have mentioned assignee as that agent.
- Check under bot actions whether you have assigned the action under that agent's name.
We have integrated our platform and sending automated template messages, but we are not able to see the messages in the conversation list. How can I know if it has been delivered or not?
- 2.Under notification messages, you will be able to see all the delivered messages along with read status. Under failed message tab, you will see all the failed messages along with the reasons.
Note:- Please note that the analytics can be viewed only by the users who are mapped as "admin" or "owner."
Last modified 16d ago