Comment on page
Bot in Gallabox
Gallabox Chat-bot lets you create virtual assistants for your business that can answer customer questions, process orders, and even close deals. They're easy to create, deploy, and use. They can provide real-time and up-to-date information to your customers if set in a right way.
You can create a Bot from scratch or use any template from the Intensive Template Library.
- 1.From the navigation bar, go to Bots. Select the option My Bots.
- 2.On the top right corner, Click on + Create New Bot and fill in the required details like the Bot Name, the time you want the bot to wait for the response from the user after the last question you asked, the message you want to share with the customer, the action you want the bot to do at the end of the conversation and then click on Create.
- 3.Once the bot is created, you can multiple flows in any bot to create a well-flourished conversational chatbot.
- 1.Go to Bots and Select Bot Templates.
- 2.We have a plethora of templates segregated into Industries. Click on the the button Use for the template - Vehicle comparison Bot for example. Select the option - Create your own bot from the Dropdown and click on Deploy.
Great! You have successfully created your first BOT! Let's see how to edit the bot details.
After creation of the bot, you can edit the details like the Bot Name, or the time you want the bot to wait for the response from the user after the last question you asked, or the message you want to share with the customer after the wait time, or the action you want the bot to do at the end of the conversation. Follow the below GIF to get an understanding.
Last modified 1mo ago