Comment on page
The compose box is intended for Gallabox users to create messages for customer chat, include private notes, and mention team members.
WhatsApp templates are pre-approved messages that can be used to send updates, alerts, and other important information to customers. They can be customized to include specific information, such as the customer's name, order number, or appointment time making them more relevant and engaging for customers.
Use AI to rewrite text in a different way to make the text shorter or longer, to improve its grammar & clarity, or to change its tone.
- 1.Change Tone of the text: You can choose from Professional, Friendly, and Humorous tone for your text message.
- 2.Do Spell & Grammar Check of the text: Check the text message's Grammar and spelling to maintain professionalism with your customers.
- 3.Make the text shorter: You can make your text message short and crisp using this option.
- 4.Make the text longer: Use this option to make your content descriptive.
- 5.Simplify Sentence: Simply your text message for your customers to understand better.
Translate the text from your native language to customer's native language on a click.
You can also translate the incoming message directly in the chat box. Follow the below GIF.
Gallabox's note-taking tool is similar to your modern-day sticky notes, serving as a valuable resource for users. This feature helps Gallabox users' to attach notes to customer conversations, enhancing your grasp of the customer's concern. This feature fosters improved communication and cooperation among Gallabox users, resulting in a more seamless handover process.
Notes are internal and cannot be viewed by your customer. They are shown in a yellow text bubble to differentiate between messages.
Users can express their feelings, opinions, and responses to messages using predefined reactions like thumbs-up, thumbs-down, emojis, or other interactive options.
Hover to the Add reaction in the conversation pane to pick an emoji.
To remove the reaction you can click on the reaction on the message.
Last modified 16d ago