Comment on page
Widget for your website
WhatsApp Live Chat Widget is a powerful tool that allows businesses to provide real-time support and engagement to website visitors. Here's how to generate the widget code and integrate it into your website:
- 1.Name of your business/brand: Enter your business or brand name, e.g., "Gallabox."
- 2.Availability tag: Set a tag to inform visitors about your response time. For example, "Usually reply in 4 minutes."
- 1.Your Logo: You can either upload your business logo to personalize the widget or choose from a list of predefined chatbot avatars.
- 2.Welcome Text: Craft a warm welcome message for your website visitors. For example, "Welcome to Gallabox!!!"
- 3.Question: Define a question or message that helps direct visitors to the right department or team. Specify options that visitors can choose from to streamline their inquiries, e.g., "I'd like to chat with sales."
- 4.Widget Position: Determine where the widget will appear on your website. You can typically choose from various positions like the bottom right or left corner, ensuring it's prominently displayed for visitor convenience.
After configuring these settings, click on "Generate Widget Code".
Paste the generated widget code into the HTML source code of the web page where you want the widget to appear. Typically, you can add it just before the closing
</body>tag. You can also get the generated code on your email id.
To integrate the widget into your website, you'll need access to your website's code. Contact your development Team. If you're using a website builder or content management system (CMS) like WordPress, there's often a dedicated area for adding custom code snippets.
Last modified 13d ago