Comment on page
Gallabox Payments is a newly introduced feature that simplifies the process of receiving payments through WhatsApp. Users can seamlessly integrate payment providers into their Gallabox account, making it convenient for customers to pay for products and services without leaving the platform. This feature is secure, reliable, and easy to set up, offering a hassle-free solution for businesses seeking efficient payment processing through Gallabox.
- 1.Go to Payments under Commerce.
- 2.Click on Start Configuration select the Channel. Click on Enable.
- 3.Select the Razorpay Payment Provider provide a name. Click on Connect and then Authorize.
- 4.Click on Done and you have successfully establish a connection for the payments.
Check out this video to get a better understanding:-
- 1.Go to Conversations and choose the contact you would like to send the Payment link to.
- 2.Click on Send payment request and the pop-up will open for you to enter details.
- 3.Enter the amount and mention the reason for the payment request.
- 4.Click on Send and you have successfully sent a payment request.
Last modified 13d ago