Send a series of WhatsApp messages to a customer or prospect over a period of time in a predetermined order.
- For example, a business might use a message sequence to onboard new customers, which could include a welcome message, followed by a series of messages that introduce the company’s products or services, provide tips and tricks, and encourage the customer to engage with the business further.
- Some other use-cases a business can use sequence are Customer Onboarding, Sales funnel, Customer support, Promotions, Payment follow-up, etc.,
- Overall, message sequencing on WhatsApp can help businesses to build stronger relationships with customers, increase engagement, and drive conversions by providing a more personalized and relevant experience.
- Go to "Campaigns" and then “Sequence” in the drop-down.
- Click on the “+Create New Sequence” to start creating your Sequence
- Here are the steps to successfully create a sequence
- 1.Add the basic details
- 2.Select the Sequence configuration
- 3.Add steps for the sequence
- 4.Save, Publish & Close the sequence
- 5.Once you successfully save or publish the sequence, you can view all those on the Sequence Listing page